6.08.2012

Welcome Summer

Summer is here.  Today was the last day of school.  Hello to fun times with my kids.  We started the season off with a movie in the park.  We all froze a little, but the kids said it was worth it and they would do it again.  I wish they showed a different movie though, it was Adventures of Tin Tin.  I will be honest, we didn't like it in the theater and we didn't like in the park.  I am not a fan of the drunken sailor and the violence.  We kept thinking this movie is really "PG".  



Look how pretty our park is.  I love how it is nestled in the foothills of the mountains.  I wish the city would do all the movies this summer in our park, I guess the city thinks there are other nice parks around too.  I don't agree ;)


Oh, I almost forgot that before we went to the park we went to classic skating.......The girls and Asher got their booty shaking all the while I sat and surfed the internet, I caught up on some blogs and Pinterest.  

2 comments:

Cache Man said...

Love that the bloggin is back. Fun to save these great memories.

Diane said...

I always love reading your blog. But I sure know how hard it is to keep up a blog when busy!