1.17.2008

tagged

Aly has tagged me and I don't usually do these, but this is an easy one not requiring too much thought. so here goes:



MY HUSBAND...
What is his name? Cache
How long have you been married? 8 1/2 years
How long did you date? 7 months
How old is he? he reached the big 30 last year
Who eats more? him. I would be embarrassed to say otherwise.
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is taller? Cache, by far
Who can sing better? definitely him, he usually doesn't let me sing with him because I mess him up.
Who is smarter? me :) :) how else would I answer.
Who does the laundry? Me, we got a high tech washer and dryer (meaning their digital, not very high tech) and he won't even try to learn how use them
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side? Me because it is closer to the door so I can get the kids at night
Who mows the lawn? him, except for the time when I was 9 months pregnant and I had to do it.
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who drives? Cache, most of the time.
Who is more stubborn? Cache
Who kissed who first? I did, I'm a fast mover.
Who asked who out first? He did
Who proposed? He did.
Who has more siblings? Me
Who wears the pants? definitely him

1 comment:

Rachel Hagen said...

These are so fun. And I love that picture!