6.29.2008

Chalk Art

A few weeks ago we hopped in the car and drove to Discovery Gateway, we had not been there yet and thought we would let the kids release some energy there. It was a lot of fun, Finley enjoyed playing with the balls and Peanut enjoyed all the make believe centers.At the gateway that weekend there was a chalk art festival. These artists are so talented, I couldn't believe that chalk could work like this. Here are some of the pictures
At the end there was chalk for the kids to create their own masterpieces, I think my kids are the next Picasso and Rembrandt. Finley even wrote his first letter, it was an "E".

8 comments:

Poppy Lane said...

Looks like so much fun. I wish I could have seen that awesome chalk art.

Nicole said...

I love the first picture of Eden. The lighting is great and I love that she is off center. Looks like a lot of fun. Next time I'm in town I will have to take my kids there.

{Erica} said...

man i wish i could've gone to the chalk art festival...is it still going on?

Leo and Jill said...

Hey. sorry I haven't told you the "location" it's not a secret I have just been busy editing all the pictures that I took. They are on Utah Lake and the Provo Amphitheatre.
Thanks for commenting. I am glad you liked them. Yes, the lighting was perfect. I guess my prayers were answered.

Leo and Jill said...

ok, so I will try this again. I tried posted but it didn't work so anyway the "secret location" is Utah Lake and the Provo Amphitheatre

Rachel Hagen said...

Hey I was just on Erica's blog looking at the pics you took. Nice work. Once we get a little fam (besides Pixi and Mick) we'll have to have you do ours.

Paige said...

Great pictures Carrie, I love Discovery Gateway! The chalk art looks SO neat!

Tres Chic Boutique said...

You are seriously so fun! You are always doing something fun. I really admire that about you. I need to get off my butt and go somewhere...