3.31.2010

Wow, it has been a long time! Do you want my excuse?? If you know me I have and excuse for everything right? My excuse this time. I am lazy, that is all there is to it. Well, I am lazy and the fact that I gained like 4 lbs. overnight, yes overnight. Don't know how it happened, maybe my scale was broken and it was giving me a wrong reading all along. I was waiting to see if it would break again and start giving me the lesser weigh again-it didn't so here we go again. My loss last week was.................................Minus 1 lb.
My loss for this Wednesday is.......................................Minus 1 lb.

I have realized it is alot easier to post losses than it is to post gains. _duh_ of course it is. Who wants to admit they gained weight. So I am going to try and be better and just swallow my pride.



No comments: