10.12.2010

This picture makes me laugh, because this is a face we see often in our household right now. Fin is our bundle of energy. 100% pure boy. Constantly wanting to wrestle, punch, or kick anything in his way including his sisters. He loves superheros, Avatar the Last Airbender, Spongebob, video games, and playing war outside with his Trans-former walkie talkies. By the end of the day it is time to pass him off to his father because he wears me out. I love him more than anything and enjoy his energy most of the time, but love those quiet moments of hugs and snuggles as he begins to wind down.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Isn't he a great age? I love the contrasts of high energy, and wonderful snuggles.

Cache Man said...

And to think I was ever worried with all his dress up like a princess days with Eden when he was young.