I am falling behind, I realize it. But to be honest it is not entirely my fault. Our computer died, like really died,gave up the ghost. We had to call to Dell and get it fixed, now it is breathing on it's own again and I can attempt to catch up on this silly little blog. So to begin........a 12x12, several weeks late.
2. Breakfast. Poor kids, they eat cereal just about every morning. I am not even nice enough to buy the fun cereal. Honey Nut Cheerios, Special K with red Berries, and Frosted mini wheat's.........that's all we ever have.
3. Pinterest.........enough said.
4. I helped pick up my friends car from the repair man, that is a weird story in itself, but glad I could help.
5. "let me out of the car mom!" -Ainsley
6. Work, work, work. I love have Cache working form home.
7. coming home from Grandma's house. There is always a surprise to bring home from her house.
8. Ainsley taking a nap with her dolls (she arranged them like this)
9. Banana........our go to snack.
10-12. I guess I got lazy and didn't take my camera on mine and Cache's date night. Imagine pictures of The movie theater, a screen shot of "The Help", and me enjoying a crepe.