9.11.2008

Moutain Meadows


All summer I have wanted to go on top of the mountain that my in-laws cabin is on to take pictures with the kids. We went up in early summer to do it and didn't get the chance, but when we went up for Finley's birthday I drug the family up even though a storm was coming because I didn't know if we would get another chance before the snow comes. They didn't turn out quite as I had expected due to the fact that it was really windy, the kids are in ugly clothes, and it was cold, but oh well, I'll take what I can get. We'll try again next spring.

7 comments:

Diane said...

Those are amazing. You are really good!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, Carrie, I never would have looked at your pictures and thought, "My those clothes are ugly" or "too windy!" They are fantastic. You are so talented - I still want to hire you to shoot the kids sometime, I'm just too mental to pull myself together and call you! I'll get there, don't worry.

{Erica} said...

beautiful. I love the last one...awesome.

Jes said...

your pics are awesome! I really think you should start a photo business, I love the wind in the pics. Your an amazing photographer, seriously let me know if you ever decide to hire out, I would love to get pics with you.

Sarah said...

They are AMAZING!!! I love you pics!!!

Nicole said...

These pictures are beautiful Carrie! Forget the "ugly clothes" and "windy" disclaimers. I think they look natural and I love the picture with Eden and her whole little self trying to take in all the wind. Great work! I think it was worth the hike.

Bekah said...

Carrie,

What a cute family you have!! I am so excited to hear from you. My husband and I have been in San Fran, CA for the last 3.5 yr. I'd love to chat more about the bay area, email me evansgirl7@gmail.com