9.01.2008

When in doubt........

try your blog. I know there are a lot of smarter more domestic people out there than me. To those that know what they are doing life I need some help. I have tons of green grapes in my backyard, I hate watching them go to the birds, squirrels, coyotes, cats, and whatever creature is living in my backyard or getting mushed into the grass which I then have to clean up. Does anyone know what I can do with them. When we first moved into the house 4 years ago I juiced them and tried to make white grape juice, they aren't very sweet so the juice wasn't good. Is white grape juice made out of green grapes? Anyway any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

White grape juice is made out of green grapes. Try this...
http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles/kelley41.html

Red Bed Head said...

Um... Blog Hopper here!
My mom took a bunch of home grown grapes that were given to her and just boiled them down, pureed them, then strained the skin residue and made jelly. She was a bit short on juice so she added extra lemon and it turned out great.
PS I love the picture, the angle doesn't trip me out, but then again, I am a fan of non 90 degree angle. I think the picture for your heading is amazing! I'll have to do that with my nieces, nephews, kids, etc.
Have a great day.