We all knew it would happen.....I forgot to document my 12th this month. I remembered the night of the 11th, I was excited. I woke up on the 12th and didn't think about it until 9pm that night. So this month I am excited to announce a special edition of 12x12 called the 12x14!
1. I love when Ainsley stands on her Tiptoes. It reminds me of her older sister who walked on her toesies as a baby and still does as a 9 year old.
2. my meals have become a ritual (at least bfast and lunch). I feed the kids first so I can sit down with a book and slowly enjoy my food and my reading.
3. When it is time to leave our little slice of heaven I will miss many many things. Safeway is NOT one of them. I miss my Wal-mart neighborhood market.
4. Lunch making for Eden.
5. Asher's first "egg in a basket" breakfast. He ate the bread around the egg and left the actual egg. I won't make that again.
6. I just started visiting a sweet older woman from Lebanon. I took her to Costco with me and she gave me some yummy meyer lemons. Any suggestions on what to do with them?
7. Ainsley conducting FHE.
8. Asher LOVES Ainsley (for the time being). The other day he said "things are just so much funner when Ainsley is around". ahhh sweet!
9. "shhhh" time for lesson.
10. Lesson taught by Cache about making our burdens lighter.
11. Biscoff spread=Heaven. My niece who just moved in with my parents from Germany introduced us to a spread call speculoos (sp?), mmm so delicious, but I haven't been able to find it here in the U.S.A. Until she (and my mom and sister) came to visit me a few weeks ago and we were at Fisherman's wharf and there was an entire store dedicated to the biscoff cookies. They had this spread, I wanted to know if it was the same stuff. So we bought a jar and asked for spoons and dug in. It was the exact same stuff!! So good!! If you see it buy it and eat it, you can thank me later.
12.My first birchbox came!! it's so fun to get great mail.