5.09.2007

SLACKER

Yes, that is me, an A+ Slacker!
I wish I could say I haven't posted anything because I have been travelling the world to many exciting places, or I have been involved in filming a very interesting documentary on the lives of SAHM's, or maybe even I cleaned my entire house from attic to basement and everything is spotless. Yeah, none of those things happened, the truth is.....I got very addicted to a book that took over my life for an entire two weeks. It was all I could think about and I couldn't/wouldn't do anything but read this book. Well, that was about 4 weeks ago and I STILL haven't gotten back into the routine of my daily life. All I want to do is play with my kids (which isn't bad right?), surf the internet, and look for new books to read. Everything is suffering, especially my bathrooms-YUCK! Hopefully today is my turn around day and I can get back in the life of being a SAHM and take care of my responsibilities. Maybe tomorrow I will post some pictures of my progress.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So....what's the book?

Anonymous said...

So, what is the book? You are never a slacker.
I love you site and especially the photos. Darling subjects and great photos.
Love,
Sara Merrill