2.17.2011

Oh Good Golly.

Miss Ainsley, you had way too much fun at nap time today.
You were supposed to be sleeping, but instead you were coloring.
I heard you in your room talking and playing, but I thought "Hey, she's being good and I am enjoying my free time. I will leave her in there a little longer".
I should've listened to my mom when she said.....
a child that is being good for too long is up to no good.
I have one question for you little Ainsley......
how did you get that marker when you were caged in your crib? I am almost certain it wasn't in there when I layed you down to sleep.

*added note: this just added to the messes this little one made today: 3 bowls of cheerios dumped on the floor (good thing I only put about a tablespoon of milk in her cereal), toilet water splattered all over the bathroom floor (thank goodness it was flushed), and a diaper that didn't quite do it's job resulting in poop smeared all over her undershirt (the diaper was put on crooked and only covered one bum cheek-my fault, but caused by her nonetheless).

5 comments:

Cache Man said...

She looks so funny.

Diane said...

I see a future fashionista in the making. How did she know to coordinate the color of her hand drawn accessories so well?

Ramsey said...

hahaha! She looks like she wants to be a smurf

Amanda said...

You are not boring! Love the 12X12 idea. Super cool. Good to chat today! Cute family.

Nicole said...

I love that the color of the marker matches the color of her outfit exactly. She couldn't have planned it better. Those are great pictures to show her later in life too when she doesn't believe you that she once did naughty things. : )